As an Area Operations Manager of Certas Energy you’ll have access to:
• A competitive salary
• Company car or car allowance
• Industry leading safety standards and support
• Career progression opportunities in operational functions
As a market leading supplier and many years in the field, we are extremely proud of our heritage within the Fuel and Lubricants industry and are looking for a Area Operations Manager that will uphold and continue to build on our standards.
Our Area Operations Managers work in a fast paced environment and face different challenges every single day. In order to meet these challenging demands, A Area Operations Manager needs to be adaptable and think outside the box in order to fulfil business demands.
Are you a Certas Energy Area Operations Manager? We’re looking for:
• All Knowledge of / previous work within the fuel distribution industry is desirable
• Knowledge of EU driving hours / WTD is a necessity
• Good organisation skills and ability to prioritise
• Good listening skills
• Excellent communicator
• High degree of self-motivation
• Resilient, persistent and tenacious
• HSE qualifications are an advantage
• Ability to manage change effectively is essential
• Experience of conducting appraisals / performance management is desirable
We employ 2,500 colleagues based across our depots around the UK from the highlands of Scotland to the Channel Islands. We recruit sales people to sell our fuel, oils and lubricants as well as drivers to deliver the products to our customers who may be individual home owners, farmers, small or large businesses! Also essential to our business are our management teams and colleagues within, Marketing, HR, Finance, IT, Health and Safety and Legal. In addition, we have a dedicated team of service engineers who work within Team Energy. Key to our success are our people and our learning and development team ensure we can nurture our talent and support colleagues with their aspirations and growth through programmes such as Inspire, our WOW training courses and apprenticeships.
It’s also worth noting we are part of the wider DCC PLC group which is a FTSE 100 company. Being part of the group gives our colleagues opportunities to work alongside other businesses to share best practice and develop into roles across the businesses in the group.
We work as one team, making our energy expertise and outstanding service count for all our customers.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified within 2 weeks after the closing date. If you are not contacted, you should assume that you have not been shortlisted.