As an Business Systems Analyst for Certas Energy you’ll have access to:
- Company Car/Allowance
- Career progression within a multi layered IT structure
- Flexible working
- Brand discounts through Certas group scheme
In this position you will be working in a fast paced user facing environment. Supporting and training business users with CODAS, CRM and other business applications.
In addition to the user support elements of the role you will also be responsible for scoping, prioritising and managing projects provided by your line manager.
Maintaining relationships with external software suppliers and supporting the business with new build and CRM implementations.
One of our priorities is the roll out of CRM to the business using Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Are you a Business Systems Analyst? We’re looking for:
- Someone who is able to work as part of a team or alone in a professional, responsive and effective manner.
- Frequent travel to other UK locations when required
- A comfortable personal style that will allow themselves to be welcomed into many non-technical functional areas, whilst maintaining and gaining respect for their technical abilities.
- The ability to build appropriate relationships with what will eventually be seen as "Super Users" with-in each functional area of the business.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills, to critically evaluate the information gathered and prioritise work according to business needs.
- Confidence in presenting technical and marketing information in a variety of mediums to internal customers.
- Capacity to work alone and unsupervised and prioritise work according to business needs.
- Excellent report-writing and analytical skills with good attention to detail.
We employ 2,500 colleagues based across our depots around the UK from the highlands of Scotland to the Channel Islands. We recruit sales people to sell our fuel, oils and lubricants as well as drivers to deliver the products to our customers who may be individual home owners, farmers, small or large businesses! Also essential to our business are our management teams and colleagues within, Marketing, HR, Finance, IT, Health and Safety and Legal. In addition, we have a dedicated team of service engineers who work within Team Energy. Key to our success are our people and our learning and development team ensure we can nurture our talent and support colleagues with their aspirations and growth through programmes such as Inspire, our WOW training courses and apprenticeships.
It’s also worth noting we are part of the wider DCC PLC group which is a FTSE 100 company. Being part of the group gives our colleagues opportunities to work alongside other businesses to share best practice and develop into roles across the businesses in the group.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified within 2 weeks after the closing date. If you are not contacted, you should assume that you have not been shortlisted