Jul 16, 2018
Closing Date :
Aug 24, 2018
37.5 Hours per week
28 Days Holiday a year (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
Access to a number of benefits schemes
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic HR Apprentice to join our dynamic and progressive HR Team based in our Birchwood Park Head Office.
- Support the day to day administration of HR, Learning & Development and Recruitment.
- Support the monthly processing of pay.
- Review and allocate general queries to the team via our HR Ticketing System.
- Handle sensitive HR data with absolute discretion and confidentiality.
- Delivering administration support to our new starter process.
- Maintain accurate records and ensure information is saved securely to our online personnel files.
- Ensure employees and workers have the right to work in the UK with identification checks obtained at the start of the recruitment process in line with legislation.
- Support the DBS process for new starters and current colleagues.
Experience is not required, but we would love you to have:
- Good communication skills
- Ability to support and collaborate within a team
- Clear and accurate writing style
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience of using Microsoft packages
If you think you’re who we’re looking for then get in touch for a more detailed chat on the role
Tel: 0345 600 6890 Option 1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hear from you!
Job Reference Number :