We currently are looking for a Customer Account Manager to join our Commercial Sales team in Plymouth.
As a Customer Account Manager, you’ll have access to:
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped commission - up to £6k OTE on average
- Career progression within a multi layered sales structure
- Ride to work scheme
- Brand discounts through Certas group scheme
- Buy and sell holiday scheme
As a Customer Account Manager at Certas Energy, you will maximise the commercial sales opportunities and customer experience, using a combination of consultative selling, strong account management, up / cross selling and new customer acquisition. You will need to use a combination of account management and negotiation skills to increase margin across your customer portfolio. Working in a quality-focussed environment where we strive to exceed customer expectations by team-working, professional interaction and effective communication.
Are you a Certas Energy Customer Account Manager? We’re looking for:
- Experience with selling into construction customers is very beneficial
- Previously sales experience is desirable
- Strong negotiation skills
- Confidence in own ability
- High degree of self-motivation and time management
- Ability to work with autonomy
- Resilient, persistent and tenacious
- Target driven / results orientated
We employ 2,500 colleagues based across our depots around the UK from the highlands of Scotland to the Channel Islands. We recruit sales people to sell our fuel, oils and lubricants as well as drivers to deliver the products to our customers who may be individual home owners, farmers, small or large businesses! Also essential to our business are our management teams and colleagues within, Marketing, HR, Finance, IT, Health and Safety and Legal. In addition, we have a dedicated team of service engineers who work within Team Energy. Key to our success are our people and our learning and development team ensure we can nurture our talent and support colleagues with their aspirations and growth through programmes such as Inspire, our WOW training courses and apprenticeships.
It’s also worth noting we are part of the wider DCC PLC group which is a FTSE 100 company. Being part of the group gives our colleagues opportunities to work alongside other businesses to share best practice and develop into roles across the businesses in the group.