We are currently recruiting for an Account Manager to join our National Accounts sales team, based in our head office on Birchwood Park, Warrington.
As an Account Manager, you’ll have access to:
- Competitive salary
- Competitive commission - up to £7k
- Career progression within a multi layered sales structure
- Company pensions scheme
- Brand discounts through Certas group scheme
- Buy and sell holiday scheme
Our National Accounts team handle fuel sales for our large / blue chip commercial customers. As an Account Manager, you will manage a portfolio of between 60 and 80 key commercial accounts.
Through excellent standards of customer focus, you will be expected to develop strong customer relationships within your portfolio. Working in a quality-focussed environment where we strive to exceed customer expectations by team-working, professional interaction and effective communication.
We’re looking for:
- Previous commercial sales or account management experience
- Strong negotiation skills
- Commercial awareness
- High degree of self-motivation and time management
- Ability to work with autonomy
- Resilient, persistent and tenacious
- Target driven / results orientated
- Experience working with blue chip customers is desirable
- Excellent customer service skills
We employ 2,500 colleagues based across our depots around the UK from the highlands of Scotland to the Channel Islands. We recruit sales people to sell our fuel, oils and lubricants as well as drivers to deliver the products to our customers who may be individual home owners, farmers, small or large businesses! Also essential to our business are our management teams and colleagues within, Marketing, HR, Finance, IT, Health and Safety and Legal. In addition, we have a dedicated team of service engineers who work within Team Energy. Key to our success are our people and our learning and development team ensure we can nurture our talent and support colleagues with their aspirations and growth through programmes such as Inspire, our WOW training courses and apprenticeships.
It’s also worth noting we are part of the wider DCC PLC group which is a FTSE 100 company. Being part of the group gives our colleagues opportunities to work alongside other businesses to share best practice and develop into roles across the businesses in the group.