We currently have an opportunity for a Depot Operations Supervisor to join us at our depot in Warninglid.
As a Depot Operations Supervisor of Certas Energy you’ll have access to:
- A competitive salary
- Industry leading safety standards and support
- Career progression opportunities in operational functions
- Pension scheme
As a market leading supplier and many years in the field, we are extremely proud of our heritage within the Fuel and Lubricants industry and are looking for a Depot Operations Supervisor that will uphold and continue to build on our standards.
Your responsibility as a Depot Operations Supervisor is to effectively optimise driver productivity whilst adhering to HSE and other legal requirements. You will work in a fast paced environment and face different challenges every single day. In order to meet these challenging demands, a depot Operations Supervisor needs to be adaptable and think outside the box in order to fulfil business demands.
Are you a Certas Energy Depot Operations Supervisor? We’re looking for:
• Knowledge of / previous work within the fuel distribution industry is desirable but not essential
• Knowledge of EU driving hours / WTD is a necessity
• Good organisation skills and ability to prioritise
• Good listening skills
• Excellent communicator
• High degree of self-motivation
• Resilient, persistent and tenacious
• HSE qualifications are an advantage
• Ability to manage change effectively is essential
• Experience of conducting appraisals / performance management is desirable
We employ 2,500 colleagues based across our depots around the UK from the highlands of Scotland to the Channel Islands. We recruit sales people to sell our fuel, oils and lubricants as well as drivers to deliver the products to our customers who may be individual home owners, farmers, small or large businesses! Also essential to our business are our management teams and colleagues within, Marketing, HR, Finance, IT, Health and Safety and Legal. In addition, we have a dedicated team of service engineers who work within Team Energy. Key to our success are our people and our learning and development team ensure we can nurture our talent and support colleagues with their aspirations and growth through programmes such as Inspire, our WOW training courses and apprenticeships.
It’s also worth noting we are part of the wider DCC PLC group which is a FTSE 100 company. Being part of the group gives our colleagues opportunities to work alongside other businesses to share best practice and develop into roles across the businesses in the group.
We work as one team, making our energy expertise and outstanding service count for all our customers.