Digital Marketing & eCommerce Executive
Mar 4, 2019
Closing Date :
Mar 31, 2019
As Digital Marketing Executive for Certas Energy you’ll have access to:
- Competitive salary
- A position with fantastic growth and development opportunities
- Free parking
- Ride to work scheme
- Brand discounts through Certas group scheme
- Pension Scheme
In this dynamic role, our Digital Marketing Executive will have a key responsibility in the continuing development of Certas Energy’s online marketing strategy. This is a rare opportunity to work in a diverse position, delivering digital multi-channel marketing campaigns across all our business sectors in both B2C and B2B markets.
Your responsibilities in this role will include the following:
- Supporting the E-Commerce Manager and Marketing Managers with all digital requirements to deliver multi-channel campaigns, including e-commerce, email, PPC, SEO and web content for campaigns.
- Working with agencies to develop SEO and PPC strategies across our various brands for both B2B and B2C audiences that support emerging products, seasonal campaigns, acquisition and retention programs.
- Develop Social Media strategies to build communities and links to websites and help build the brands.
- Work with the e-commerce and development managers to help maintain a variety of CMS systems including updating content across sectors and other business functions including regulatory functions utilising platforms such as Sitefinity, WordPress and Magento.
- Help improve the customer journey/experience through all digital channels to give customers choice of channel and how they communicate with us either online or offline.
Are you a Certas Energy Digital Marketing Executive? We’re looking for:
- Minimum 3 years experience within digital marketing and e-commerce.
- Strong analytical skills, with proven ability to track, interpret and report on insight and campaign data.
- Experience using Google Analytics.
- Ability to identify opportunities to include digital within marketing activity across B2B and B2C audiences.
- Ability to demonstrate innovative ideas, identify opportunities, contribute to business objectives and be commercial savvy.
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail, with the ability to manage and prioritise multiple deadlines and work with multiple stakeholders.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified within 2 weeks after the closing date. If you are not contacted, you should assume that you have not been shortlisted
Job Reference Number :