Head of Continuous Improvement
Mar 26, 2019
Closing Date :
Apr 22, 2019
We currently have a requirement for a Lean qualified Head of Continuous Improvement to join our senior leadership team. This role is key to our operational strategy, focusing on change management, capacity planning, operational planning and operational readiness.
Certas Energy is the UK's leading independent distributor of fuel and lubricants, and we prioritise operational excellence. To achieve this, we need a Head of Continuous Improvement that can lead the creation and implementation of Lean best practice and a continuous improvement strategy to aid and improve operational performance.
The successful candidate will project manage a portfolio of Lean Six Sigma projects through to successful completion on time and within budget, as well as designing and delivering Lean six sigma training and projects that underpin the strategic direction of Certas Energy and build capability at all levels.
- Lean Six Sigma Qualification (Black Belt).
- A demonstrable history of leading major transformation projects, preferably in logistics.
- Profound knowledge of continuous improvement, change management and Lean principles.
- Previous experience working at leadership team level.
- Commercial experience with the ability to write compelling business cases coupled with a thorough understanding of quantitative and qualitative methods.
- Excellent communication kills and an ability to turn complex analysis into meaningful strategy, which can be understood at all levels in an organisation.
- The ability to coach people at various levels.
The package for this role will include:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Company car / car allowance
- Private medical
- Life assurance
Total fuel management solutions with reliable bulk fuel and lubricants supply - as UK's leading independent fuel and lubricants distributor, we supply commercial, agricultural, industrial and public sector customers as well as domestic customers nationwide.
Operating a national network of over 130 depots with 2,300 employees, our customers are assured of a competitive, responsive local service to ensure they never run out of fuel. Delivering billions of litres of high-quality fuel all over the UK each year, we are also committed to supporting our communities and the environment with innovative alternative and cleaner fuel options.
Job Reference Number :