We currently have a great opportunity for a HR Data Analyst to join our HR team, in our Warrington based head office, for a fixed term contract until June 2020.
In this role you will be responsible for the development, maintenance and management of the companies HR data, MI and systems.
Main responsibilities include:
- Be the first point of contact for data, reporting capability and MI requirements.
- Work closely with the HR Shared Services team to understand and improve working practices, with regards to Resource Link (RLA) system and data accuracy.
- Involvement in system build work, inputting and governance of data.
- Training and coaching the HR Shared Service team on system updates and new processes.
- Document and produce system manuals and business process procedures.
- Produce and maintain standard operating procedures for Resource Link (RLA) system and reporting capability, ensuring data integrity measures are developed and maintained.
- Log, manage and resolve tasks using the NorthGateArinso (NGA) Extranet and IT support tools.
- Manage HR Data information between HR and Payroll, including data migration.
- Working on a mostly independent basis while working in partnership with the wider HR and business.
We’re looking for:
- Experience in a similar role, with ideally 2+ years working with employee data and MI reports.
- A solid understanding of HR reporting and HR processes is essential.
- A strong skillset in analysing and interpreting technical data.
- Good working experience of Excel.
- An effective communicator.
- Experience using Resource Link (RLA) systems would be advantageous.
We employ 2,500 colleagues based across our depots around the UK from the highlands of Scotland to the Channel Islands. We recruit sales people to sell our fuel, oils and lubricants as well as drivers to deliver the products to our customers who may be individual home owners, farmers, small or large businesses. Also essential to our business are our management teams and colleagues within, Marketing, HR, Finance, IT, Health and Safety and Legal. In addition, we have a dedicated team of service engineers who work within Team Energy. Key to our success are our people and our learning and development team ensure we can nurture our talent and support colleagues with their aspirations and growth through programmes such as Inspire, our WOW training courses and apprenticeships.
It’s also worth noting we are part of the wider DCC PLC group which is a FTSE 100 company. Being part of the group gives our colleagues opportunities to work alongside other businesses to share best practice and develop into roles across the businesses in the group