We currently have an opportunity for an Stock Controller to join our Lubricants distribution team, based in our Kingswinford depot.
This role will require you to control stock within our Lubricants division, by forecasting inventory needs and replenishing stock in line with customer demand. You will control, effectively manage and procure lubricant stock, maintaining optimal stock hold levels in our distribution centres.
Working with internal sales and finances teams, and external suppliers, you will need to build and maintain strong working relationships to ensure effective management of stock. You will also be expected to identify, develop and implement new processes where improvements can be made.
The package for this role includes:
- Competitive salary
- Progression opportunities
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 after 2 years
- Annual leave buy and sell scheme
- Brand discounts through Groupscheme
- Pension scheme
We’re looking for:
- Experience or working within a similar role, in a supply chain environment.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent understanding of demand planning and its function within an organisation.
- Strong customer and commercial focus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of supply chain procedures and processes.
- Ability to work under pressure and balance priorities.
We employ 2,500 colleagues based across our depots around the UK from the highlands of Scotland to the Channel Islands. We recruit sales people to sell our fuel, oils and lubricants as well as drivers to deliver the products to our customers who may be individual home owners, farmers, small or large businesses. Also essential to our business are our management teams and colleagues within, Marketing, HR, Finance, IT, Health and Safety and Legal. In addition, we have a dedicated team of service engineers who work within Team Energy. Key to our success are our people and our learning and development team ensure we can nurture our talent and support colleagues with their aspirations and growth through programmes such as Inspire, our WOW training courses and apprenticeships.It’s also worth noting we are part of the wider DCC PLC group which is a FTSE 100 company. Being part of the group gives our colleagues opportunities to work alongside other businesses to share best practice and develop into roles across the businesses in the group