We currently have an opportunity to join our team to support with bulk fuel sales orders
As Sales Support for Certas Energy you’ll have access to:
- Uncapped commission - OTE of up to £6k
- Career progress within a multi layered sales structure
- Free parking
- Ride to work scheme
- Brand discounts through Certas group scheme
- 20 days holiday, increasing to 25 days after 2 years service
- Annual leave buy and sell scheme
- Pension Scheme
In this role as Sales Support, you will assist sales reps with bulk pricing of fuel orders in order to maximise margins. This is a key role in terms of keeping organisation betweet routing, sales reps and supplies to deliver great service to our commerical customers.
You will handle inbound calls and emails to support the sales reps, by discussing prices and delivery availability to maximise profitability and be responsible for all following data input.
We’re looking for:
- Account management or sales experience is desirable
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Self-confidence and good interpersonal skills
- High degree of self-motivation and time management
- Resilient, persistent and hardworking
- Target driven / results orientated
- Good organisation skills and ability to prioritise
- Good listening skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Company Information
We employ 2,500 colleagues based across our depots around the UK from the highlands of Scotland to the Channel Islands. We recruit sales people to sell our fuel, oils and lubricants as well as drivers to deliver the products to our customers who may be individual home owners, farmers, small or large businesses! Also essential to our business are our management teams and colleagues within, Marketing, HR, Finance, IT, Health and Safety and Legal. In addition, we have a dedicated team of service engineers who work within Team Energy. Key to our success are our people and our learning and development team ensure we can nurture our talent and support colleagues with their aspirations and growth through programmes such as Inspire, our WOW training courses and apprenticeships.
It’s also worth noting we are part of the wider DCC PLC group which is a FTSE 100 company. Being part of the group gives our colleagues opportunities to work alongside other businesses to share best practice and develop into roles across the businesses in the group.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified within 2 weeks after the closing date. If you are not contacted, you should assume that you have not been shortlisted