With depots near every major UK port, including the Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Orkney and Shetland Islands, an ex pipe facility at Aberdeen, barging on the Thames and an excellent delivery infrastructure, you can rest assured that Certas Energy can cover all of your bunkering needs.
Our dependable services are available from single drum orders to large-scale marine fuel and lubricants.
We supply all grades of marine fuel including, both high and low sulphur Intermediate Fuel Oil (IFO) and Marine Gas Oil (MGO).
- 180 HS
- 180 LS
- 380 HS
- 380 LS
Our MARPOL and SOLAS compliance ensures all products we supply adhere to current legislation and we work hard to maintain our efficiency, quick deliveries and competitive pricing offering you our best possible service.
Our service is based around flexibility in providing the best quality products to our customers:
- No minimum or maximum fuel quantity
- No need for contracts.
- Bespoke ordering: choose from litres, cubes or MT to suit your needs.
- Pay in USD, GBP or Euros: the most cost-effective and practical solution.
- Wide range of products, including distillate and IFO grade fuels and lubricants.
- Depots are spread over the length and breadth of the UK and Ireland, including the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man, the Orkney and Shetland Islands.
- Ex-pipe facility at Aberdeen
- Barging facility on the Thames
- We have forged strong relationships with UK refineries to meet the pricing and quality demands of the shipping industry and with our expansive depot network and dedicated delivery fleet, you can depend on Certas Energy to deliver your products quickly and efficiently. One thing that never changes is our absolute commitment to exceptional customer service, no matter the size of the order or customer.
Talk to our specialist marine team to discuss your requirements 0345 600 4240.