Kerosene is a light distillate fuel for commercial/industrial processes requiring low sulphur fuel.
Also known as 28 second heating oil, burning oil, standard kero and C2 Kero.
- Remains liquid over a large temperature range
- Requires no specialist additives to preserve its fuel qualities
- Can be upgraded to deliver additional performance benefit
- Delivers significant levels of heat from small amounts of fuel
- Economical to use and cost efficient
- Easily transportable and easily storable
- A relatively clean burning fuel with relatively low carbon (CO²) emissions when compared with coal or wood