Colleague Benefits & Development
We recognise that our people are key to our success. We know that their talent, hard work and loyalty are essential to our continued growth and financial success. Along with providing a competitive salary and contributory pension scheme, we offer an exciting benefits package comprising:
Childcare vouchers: in conjunction with Eden Red, allowing colleagues to make significant savings to the costs of childcare for children up to the age of 16.
Long service awards: congratulating 25, 35 and 45 years’ service by awarding points which can be “spent” on high quality designer goods from brands including Gucci, Tag, Sony, Hotpoint and Le Creuset.
The Employee Assistance Programme (EAP): a free, confidential counselling and information service, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Group Scheme: giving every colleague exclusive access to enjoy a multitude of savings on the high street and online, from a variety of categories including travel, motoring, fashion and clothing, music, entertainment, insurance, computers and mobile phones.
Ride2Work: a Government initiative which aims to make cycling a more economical and attractive way of commuting to work. Benefits of the scheme include huge tax and NI savings, spreadable costs and reduced commuting costs.
Oil and lubricants discounts
Learning & Development
We are committed to providing every colleague at Certas with the Learning & Development they need for a successful career, as part of this commitment colleagues can expect:
- From day one, in conjunction with departmental managers and in some business areas, designated trainers and coaches, all new colleagues will take part in a comprehensive induction programme .
- For continued support, all colleagues will attend regular 1-2-1 monthly meetings with their line manager to focus on objectives and progression, personal development goals and career aspirations.
- Ongoing training is offered to develop colleagues within their role.
- An in-house management development programme for managers and aspiring managers.
- Opportunities to undertake qualifications and accreditations relevant to role. (subject to terms and conditions)