Flexible, North West Preferred
Flexible, North West Preferred
May 9, 2017
Closing Date :
May 26, 2017
Certas Energy are pleased to announce that we have approval to become an Employer Provider of Apprenticeship programmes. The Apprenticeship Manager is a key role to the business and will develop and deliver the Certas Energy Apprenticeship strategy and programme. Our Apprenticeships which will include a variety of subjects including Driver Training, Heating Services, Management & Leadership and Sales and Customer Service. We are committed to providing the best possible development programmes for our colleagues and this role will be key to ensuring we meet this aim whilst also ensuring legislative and contractual requirements are fulfilled.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within a similar role and/or a good working knowledge of Apprenticeship Programmes, Frameworks and funding. In addition, strong stakeholder management skills will be essential with the ability to influence and engage with Managers and Business Partners, external experts in Fuel, Transport, Heating Engineering.
Develop the curriculum offer by promoting and encouraging innovative approaches to work based learning delivery in line with best practice.
- Design, deliver and evaluate in-house colleague development activities to support the effective development and delivery of apprenticeship programmes
- Maximise the efficient use of resources in the delivery of the curriculum in conjunction with Learning and Development resource and Certas managers. Take responsibility for the performance of learners on all apprenticeships.
- Promote and safeguard the welfare of children and young people within the scope of this role
- Work with Certas Managers and relevant teams to promote and market work based learning and apprenticeship provision within the Certas business and potential candidates.
- Represent Certas through engagement with the Certas business, parents, relevant agencies, local stakeholders and the wider community to help promote and raise the reputation and profile of the Certas.
- Represent Certas in external networks, working groups and meetings relating to Apprenticeships
- Keep up to date with national developments and local and national best practice.
- Lead and manage externally funded projects to support the development of work based learning provision to ensure agreed project outcomes and targets are met.
- Line manage apprenticeship administrative support.
- Manage financial planning and allocated budgets effectively.
- Liaise with Certas managers to ensure annual targets for recruitment and performance against the Certas contracts are met.
- Establish positive relationships with key colleagues within Certas to increase business engagement work.
- Work with managers to maintain a Certas quality assurance framework for the consistent management of Apprenticeships.
- Support delivery teams to develop the capacity to increase Apprenticeships and work based learning provision and embed processes and procedures in line with the Certas quality framework.
Experience and Knowledge:
- Have strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence and engage with Managers and Business Partners, external experts in Fuel, Transport, Heating Engineering.
- Have previous experience within a similar role and/or a good working knowledge of Apprenticeship Programmes, Frameworks and funding.
- An understanding of current apprentice funding, quality assurance mechanisms and associated regulations.
- Strong commercial awareness and familiar with business metrics including budget management.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels - Apprentice, Management and external partners
- Have the ability to listen and provide support and motivation to apprentices, assisting them to achieve their apprenticeship target.
If you are interested in this role please click Apply Now!
Job Reference Number :