We currently have a vacancy for a Rigid Tanker Driver working from our Dalston depot. The successful applicant would be required to deliver our products in line with the delivery instructions and in a safe manner ensuring our brand image is maintained at all times.
· To be fully compliant with all the Certas operational procedures both at the depot and off site on customers’ premises.
· To ensure that the Company and brand is held in the utmost regard when delivering the product to the customer.
· To fully understand the products and services sold by the team on-site.
· To operate the vehicle and depot equipment as per Certas Energy requirements, following the standard operating procedures where applicable. This will include checking the vehicle’s roadworthiness before setting off using the daily vehicle checklist.
· To fully be conversant with all the vehicles operations on site in case of colleague absences and vehicle malfunctions.
· Responsibility should be taken for loading and discharging in a sensible manner and in accordance with Company policy and procedure.
· The job holder recognises the role team work has in the company’s success and contributes to this through displaying enthusiasm, co-operation and flexibility; treating others the way they would wish to be treated themselves.
· Build relationships with teams throughout the business to ensure excellence in operations and customer service.
· Communicate professionally with other departments when required.
All of our tanker drivers are qualified professionals holding:
· ADR licence
· Class C
· PDP is preferred
· Digital tacho card is mandatory
· Previous experience in a similar role in the fuel industry is an advantage
· Good communication skills
· Numerical and logical reasoning skills are fundamental
· Health & Safety Knowledge is desirable
The successful candidate will be offered the position on Certas Energy terms and conditions of employment.
Certas Energy Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Shortlisted candidates will be notified within 2 weeks after the closing date.