May 22, 2017
Closing Date :
Jun 19, 2017
We currently have a vacancy for a Credit Controller to work at our office in Larbert. The successful candidate will assist in the efficient collection, control and administration of monies owed to the Company within the guidelines determined by the agreed credit terms.
- Collect outstanding debts by various means within designated brand/area
- Understand Credit Insurance Policies and work within Certas Credit Policy & relevant Credit Insurance Company
- Deal with returned payments as appropriate and within guide lines of credit policy;
- Resolve any unallocated cash queries
- Check and release deliveries on credit stop in a timely manner; liaise with sales /customer to resolve issues for orders being held
- Work closely with all departments within the business
- Ensure that the correct data is captured, entered and maintained on the system at all times
- Ensure all calls are handled in accordance with agreed company standards
- Handle all customer financial details in a confidential manner, as specified in the agreed finance processes
- Monitor customer complaints securing resolutions with the relevant department.
- Process and monitor returned payments and report all bounced payments to the credit insurers within the policy
- Report overdue accounts to the credit insurers on a daily, weekly, monthly basis as appropriate
Skills and Experience:
- Effective team player demonstrating a positive attitude and willingness to take ownership and accountability
- Confidence in own ability with a high degree of self-motivation
- Financially astute with commercial acumen and attention to detail
- Customer focussed with good interaction skills and excellent sense of customer service values to treat all customers fairly
- Effective negotiation and communication skills
- Target and solution driven, with good organisation skills and ability to prioritise
- Ability to share expertise and knowledge with other team members to ensure exceptional standards of professional collections can be adopted and maintained whilst delivering business goals
- Good Microsoft Office skills required
The successful candidate will be offered the position on Certas Energy terms and conditions of employment.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified within 2 weeks after the closing date.
Certas Energy Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Job Reference Number :