Financial Planning Analyst
Jun 2, 2017
Closing Date :
Jun 30, 2017
We currently have a vacancy for a Financial Planning Analyst, to join us in our Warrington head office. The successful applicant will be required to support finance business partners, business managers and leaders across the business, by providing standardised financial analysis and key performance metrics. In return we offer a competitive salary and company benefits.
Certas Energy is the largest independent distributor of fuels and lubricants in the UK. Employing in excess of 2500 people, we have locations spread across the mainland, the Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and the Isle of Wight.
- Working with the Head of Financial Planning and Analysis to develop a standard suite of reports across the UK business (standardising and cross fertilising best practice amongst the current framework)
- Help lay out and implement a new consistent and standard operating model for the business, identifying, designing and implementing KPIs to support this
- Providing the Financial Business Partners and wider commercial team insightful and impactful daily, weekly and monthly information to help drive business improvements
- Build relationships with teams throughout the business, maintaining positive relationships to provide effective customer service and provide support to colleagues as necessary.
- Ad-hoc finance requests
Skills and Experience:
- Recently qualified accountant and some relevant experience
- Experience of using COGNOS preferable
- Strong accounting and analytical skills
- Used to working to and meeting deadlines
- Strong Excel skills.
- Ability to interact with individuals at all levels.
- Possess a recognised CA/ACCA/CIMA Qualification
The successful candidate will be offered the position on Certas Energy terms and conditions of employment.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified within 2 weeks after the closing date. If you are not contacted, you should assume that you have not been shortlisted.
Certas Energy Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Job Reference Number :