HR and Reward Coordinator
Apr 11, 2017
Closing Date :
Apr 28, 2017
We are Certas Energy. We are the largest independent fuel and lubricants distributor in the UK.
From domestic consumers to multinational corporations, our customers trust us to supply them with the highest quality products at consistently competitive prices. They count on our friendly and knowledgeable advisors.
They rely on our dependable and expansive depot network and fleet of tankers to reach every corner of the UK, delivering essential fuel, lubricants and complimentary products time and again.
We currently have a vacancy for a temporary HR Administrator to work from our office in Larbert. The successful candidate will provide a comprehensive and customer focused service for all HR administration duties for the whole business and for the wider HR team.
- To support the HR Shared Services Manager with the development and improvement of departmental processes to gain the maximum efficiency for the HR department
- Responsible for the integrity of HR data
- Contribute to HR projects
- Resolve caller queries and give advice
- Prepare and disseminate contracts, amendment letters, mail merges and reports;
- Assist in payroll activity
- Support the HR Business Partners by providing appropriate administration support
- Develop good effective working relationships within the HR department and with other departments such as finance, transport etc
- Be the customer facing representative for the HR department, offering exemplary levels of service to internal and external customers
- Act as a conduit and a champion in the HR department to ensure customers gain timely contact with the relevant person within the team.
- Offer advice to Managers and colleagues on the use of HR/Payroll systems and completion of appropriate processes
- Escalate incidents to HR Shared Services Team Leader or appropriate member of the HR team where there may be potential serious problems arise
- Competent utilisation of bespoke management systems and other IT packages including Microsoft packages.
Experience & Knowledge
- Data Cleansing experience would be preferred
- Good organisational and communication skills with the ability to prioritise own work and work on own initiative
- Attention to detail
- Good literacy/numeracy skills;
- An appropriate level of customer service and administration skills
- Ideally working knowledge of HR & Payroll systems
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Previous HR administration experience would be preferred
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible working hours available
- Private Medical Insurance
- Holiday Buy & Sell Scheme
- Vodafone Discounts
- Lubricants Discounts
- Child care vouchers
We work as one team, making our energy expertise and outstanding service count for all our customers.
Job Reference Number :