HR Business Partner
May 9, 2017
Closing Date :
May 26, 2017
This is a key role within the business providing a regionally focused HR Business Partner service to drive the HR Strategy and best practices in people management within the south west. The role holder will be responsible for collaborating with business leaders at all levels to ensure the organisation, through its people, delivers value to shareholders and customers.
The successful candidate will be required to work with managers to address key people issues, metrics and KPIs by providing best practice advice. By proactively aligning with the business and understanding the commercial environment the candidate will become an essential partner. In order to do this the HRBP will travel throughout the region and provide support to the following areas:
The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified CIPD member preferably with strong experience with employee relations, change programmes, trade unions and leadership development programmes. This is the ideal role for a HR professional looking for an autonomous role with a strong strategic focus.
- To monitor, manage and improve, in conjunction with managers, the HR KPIS and metrics for their area of responsibility
- To demonstrate improvement in HR KPI's such as, engagement level, colleague absence, LTO, diversity statistics, agency usage, training statistics and colleague development etc.
- To ensure best practice is followed by providing effective professional HR advice and guidance in line with current legislation and Company policies and procedures
- Works with key customers in the development of robust business cases to support any changes which may affect teams / individuals
- To support the Head of HR – Business Partnering in acquisitions and divestments, due diligence processes and integration
- Carrying out a role of risk management in terms of management of colleagues
- Implementation of companywide strategic initiatives and / or the design and piloting of new initiatives
- Work closely with managers and the external legal teams on any tribunal / colleague claims within area of responsibility to find the most appropriate and commercial outcome
- To provide strategic HR guidance and support to all business line and functional departments within area of responsibility
Experience and Knowledge:
- Fully qualified to CIPD / Professional qualification
- Extensive experience as an HR Advisor / Officer or thorough experience as an HRBP within multi-site organisation
- Ability to deal with an array of HR issues, ideally within a unionised environment
- Experience of TUPE transfers desirable.
If you are interested in this role please click Apply Now!
Job Reference Number :