We are Certas Energy. We are the largest independent fuel and lubricants distributor in the UK.
From domestic consumers to multinational corporations, our customers trust us to supply them with the highest quality products at consistently competitive prices. They count on our friendly and knowledgeable customer service advisors.
They rely on our dependable and expansive depot network and fleet of tankers to reach every corner of the UK, delivering essential fuel and complimentary products time and again.
Responsible for coordination and management of the HR System and data and to determine and deliver HR data needs for the wider business
• Working on the HR system the job holder will be the first point of contact for Data, Reporting capability and MI requirements
• Working closely with the HR Shared Services team to understand and improve working practices with regarding to HR system and data accuracy
• Provide weekly/monthly reports on HR MI in line with Leadership and business data requirements.
• To provide ad-hoc reports to HR Team, as agreed.
• To develop the systems reporting capability and self-service.
• To trouble shoot and improve data quality and integrity.
• Involvements in System build work and inputting and governance of data.
• Train and coach the HRSS Coordinators on system updates and new processes.
• Scope, Test, Set-up and Implement new initiatives in the HR System
• Document and produce HR systemManuals and Business Process Procedures.
• Produce and maintain SOP’s for the HR systems reporting capability.
• Maintain the business reward database, including benchmark and benefit data.
• Provide guidance and support to HRBP’s in regard to system usage.
• Maintain relationship with external bodies.
• Log, manage and resolve tasks using the NGA Extranet and IT support tools. Communicate to SHRT and defined users that they are informed of progress.
• Produce / Maintain documentation for procedures, policies or processes (User Guides, manuals etc) as required.
• Ensure effective use of IT systems, in line with the relevant Company policies and procedures.
Experience & Skills Required:
• Must have very good practical system(s) experience with data analysis
• To interpret data needs suitable for the end user
• Adept to analysing data using tools to generate reports
• Advanced excel skills
• Essential experience working within a similar role
• Desirable experience in Resource Link Systems
• Experience working with manipulating, analysing and presenting data
• Educated to degree level or holds a professional qualification is desirable
• Car Salary Sacrifice
• Ride 2 Work Scheme
• Vodafone Discounts
• Lubricants Discounts
• Chilcare Vouchers
• Groupscheme (multitude of savings on the high street and online)
• Pension Scheme
• Holiday Buy & Sell Scheme