We are Certas Energy. We are the largest independent fuel and lubricants distributor in the UK.
From domestic consumers to multinational corporations, our customers trust us to supply them with the highest quality products at consistently competitive prices. They count on our friendly and knowledgeable advisors.
They rely on our dependable and expansive depot network and fleet of tankers to reach every corner of the UK, delivering essential fuel, lubricants and complimentary products time and again.
The successful candidate will act as on-site front line support for business users and visitors requiring IT assistance, ensuring that every contact is logged, resolved or escalated to the appropriate team for resolution.
• Log, manage and resolve tasks allocated by the IT Helpdesk using the Web Helpdesk software to agreed timescales and internal Service Level Agreements. Frequent communication to the users so that they are informed of task progress including closure of the job.
• Video conference and presentation support.
• Resolve faults, escalating to support companies when required.
• Network cabinet patching.
• Laptop and smart phone configuration to agreed standards and issue to users.
• Basic networking skills to be comfortable with network architecture
• Identifying and solving the cause of user print issues, including clearing print queues and general printer faults
• Assist with the co-ordination and supervision of 3rd party engineers in the install, support and repair of infrastructure, equipment and server room systems.
• Produce / Maintain documentation for procedures, policies or processes (User Guides etc) when requested.
• Assist / provide training to colleagues where required.
Experience and Knowledge
• A good technical understanding of computers, networks and communication systems
• PC and network fault finding skills
• Knowledge of Windows 7 and Windows 10
• Excellent MS Office skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Good telephone manner
• Patience and understanding when communicating with users
• Time Management skills
• Willingness to help and train others
• Pension Scheme
• Holiday Buy & Sell Scheme
• Vodafone Discounts
• Lubricants Discounts
• Childcare vouchers
We work as one team, making our energy expertise and outstanding service count for all our customers.