Mar 31, 2017
Closing Date :
Apr 23, 2017
We currently have a vacancy for a Logistics Administrator working for our Sudbury depot. The successful applicant will carry out the administrative function for the depot in relation to stock and supplies ensuring that all customers receive the highest standard of customer service.
Certas Energy is the largest independent distributor of fuels and lubricants in the UK. Employing in excess of 2500 people, we have locations spread across the mainland, the Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and the Isle of Wight.
- Ensure accurate confirmation of daily load records including processing of delivery tickets and the pricing input as advised to the admin team of un priced orders.
- To complete all administration accurately
- Responsible for working with Logistics Admin and Depot Operations Managers to investigate and minimise stock issues per depot.
- Input depot stock deliveries and stock returns
- Input of driver compliance marking
- Input and reconciliation of truck and Gantry meters - raising any in balances with Depot Supervisors and Managers
- Assist with management of customer to up systems, liaising with other key departments as required
- Ensure the department maximises opportunities to enhance profitability by liaising with Depot Operations Managers to ensure the management of losses and gains
- To communicate effectively at all times to both internal and external customers.
- To understand the technical aspects which impact this role such as working time directive, stocks procedures.
- To understand stock data entry and appropriate procedures for the correct data to be recorded on the system and processes are fully adhered to
- To ensure the accurate entry of all data on the relevant systems
Skills and Experience:
- Communications skills - both verbal and written.
- Excellent IT skills - Word, Excel, Outlook and Codas,
- Attention to detail
- Excellent numeracy and Literacy skills
- High degree of self motivation
- Resilient, persistent and tenacious
- Analysing and problem solving
- Commercial awareness
The successful candidate will be offered the position on Certas Energy terms and conditions of employment.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified within 2 weeks after the closing date. If you are not contacted, you should assume that you have not been shortlisted.
Certas Energy Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Job Reference Number :