MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT - LARBERT
We currently recruiting for a management accountant role in at Certas Energy in Larbert. This is an exciting role in which reports to the Head of Management Reporting.
The primary responsibilities include;
• Providing consistent, accurate & timely financial information for areas of responsibility (regions, overheads, departments, sectors)
• Input into Forecasting and Budgeting cycles, including analysis of underlying run rates, identifying non-recurring items and anticipating future trends etc
• Maintaining the proper control environment and documented procedures including balance sheet reconciliations and supporting analysis
• Collation & disseminate of monthly reports
• Ad-hoc finance requests & projects as designated by the Head of Financial Planning & Analysis
• Providing support to the Finance Business Partners & Leadership team (may be a small level of travel within the UK required)
To succeed, you will need to demonstrate the following skills/experience;
• Accuracy & attention to detail
• Excellent Computer skills (Excel & financial ledger systems).
• Cognos experience including development skills would be a significant advantage
• Commercial awareness and the ability to communicate with non-financial stakeholders & senior management
• Display a pro-active, problem solving & flexible approach
• Be willing to work individually & as part of a team on delegated tasks
• Possess a recognised CA/ACCA/CIMA Qualification with at least 3-5 years post qualifying experience
If you would like to join us at Certas Energy and have the necessary skills, experience and qualifications, click apply
Or why not visit our website, and click on the careers page. Reference 7004.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified within 2 weeks after the closing date. If you are not contacted, you should assume that you have not been shortlisted.
The closing date for this role is 7th August 2017.
Certas Energy Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer