Office Administrator - Dumfries
We currently have a vacancy for a Sales Office Administrator working from our office in Dumfries. The successful applicant would be required to provide an administration service to the depot/region which aims to satisfy the needs and requirements of Certas Energy’s customers in a professional, responsive and effective manner which will ensure the smooth day to day running of the depot.
Certas Energy is the largest independent distributor of fuels and lubricants in the UK. Employing in excess of 2500 people, we have locations spread across the mainland, the Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and the Isle of Wight.
- Complete all administration duties accurately and professionally, in line with the agreed format and timescales.
- Hold responsibility for all areas of administering an efficient planned delivery service for the regions.
- Process all web orders correctly and promptly in line with company policies/standards.
- Liaise with Managers providing documentation and back office support for key accounts.
- Provide a high standard of customer care by dealing with complaints and enquiries promptly and professionally in line with company standards/policies.
- Ensure all incoming calls are attended to efficiently and promptly in line with company policies/standards.
- Outbound sales calls to existing and new customers.
- Communicate pricing details to our customers on an as and when basis, as required.
- Liaise with depots to establish estimated delivery dates for the orders generated, communicating this to the Customer.
- Process sales related credit notes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong administration skills and a customer service background is essential for this role.
- Highly motivated.
- Organisational skills.
- Time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Competent with Microsoft office Outlook, Word, Excel and CODAS would be an advantage.
The successful candidate will be offered the position on Certas Energy terms and conditions of employment.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified within 2 weeks after the closing date. If you are not contacted, you should assume that you have not been shortlisted.
Certas Energy Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer