We are Certas Energy. We are the largest independent fuel and lubricants distributor in the UK.
From domestic consumers to multinational corporations, our customers trust us to supply them with the highest quality products at consistently competitive prices. They count on our friendly and knowledgeable advisors.
They rely on our dependable and expansive depot network and fleet of tankers to reach every corner of the UK, delivering essential fuel, lubricants and complimentary products time and again.
The purpose of this role is to provide back office support for and behalf of the Retail Team and its customers to ensure a timely and smooth turn round of the Department’s Processes.
• Produced Fuel and non Fuel Agreements
• Implementation and setting up of contractual obligations
• Payment of Invoices in line with Agreements
• Working with third party suppliers
• Support to both Retail internal and external customers
• Card Cross invoicing daily and weekly
Experience & Knowledge
• Experience with Codas or CRM would be advantageous
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to work flexibly in a team.
• Good Organisation skills and ability to prioritise workload
• Work well under pressure and follow through on items to completion
• Ability to develop systems and processes.
• Ability to use initiative to identify and apply solutions.
• Ability to work accurately within strict time deadlines.
• High degree of computer literacy with the ability to manipulate data using various IT packages
• Pension Scheme
• Private Medical Insurance
• Holiday Buy & Sell Scheme
• Vodafone Discounts
• Lubricants Discounts
• Kids Pass Discount (50% off attractions)
• Aspire Private Sales (up to 70% off retail prices)
We work as one team, making our energy expertise and outstanding service count for all our customers.