We are Certas Energy. We are the largest independent fuel and lubricants distributor in the UK.
From domestic consumers to multinational corporations, our customers trust us to supply them with the highest quality products at consistently competitive prices. They count on our friendly and knowledgeable advisors.
They rely on our dependable and expansive depot network and fleet of tankers to reach every corner of the UK, delivering essential fuel, lubricants and complimentary products time and again.
Purpose of role is to support the retail sales team, assisting the General Manager and Area Business Manager / Area Manager’s, with a portfolio of RC and RNC sites to contact and primarily manage.
Existing sites - ensure all admin and queries from customers / sites are dealt with efficiently and promptly.
Work with Retail Management team to ensure all existing sites in your portfolio are contacted regularly as directed and are managed effectively within Certas Energy guidelines.
Maximise use of value added suppliers to ensure retention of business and Health and Safety compliance through development and learning, the opportunity to advance and become our Area Business Managers of the future.
- Sell in promotion plans with the field teams, advertising, marketing, and personal selling of added value offers
- Manage the maintenance requirements of the sites, looking for efficiencies whilst maintaining standards
- Manage performance including performance targets of sites within a given area / region / portfolio
- Review and update internal processes as advised, to ensure optimum performance of service
- Ensure costs are maintained in line with the budget and report on any anomalies across your portfolio / sites
- Help in preparation of offers and to control costs to ensure that budget requirements are fulfilled
- Be aware of and understand the departmental and business targets; and the role that you play in their delivery.
Experience & Knowledge
- Graduate or Equivalent experience with experience of a similar sales or support role
- Excellent telephone manner for all internal and external customers
- Ability to provide and work with general and operational business processes and procedures, but recognise flexibility is key to great customer service
- Commercial acumen
- Performance driven and results focused
- IT skills (Word, Excel, Office)
- Ability to help support the Retail client and customer base.
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Holiday Buy & Sell Scheme
- Vodafone Discounts
- Lubricants Discounts
- Kids Pass Discount (50% off attractions)
- Aspire Private Sales (up to 70% off retail prices)
We work as one team, making our energy expertise and outstanding service count for all our customers.