Sales Team Leader
Jun 16, 2017
Closing Date :
Jul 28, 2017
We are Certas Energy. We are the largest independent fuel and lubricants distributor in the UK.
From domestic consumers to multinational corporations, our customers trust us to supply them with the highest quality products at consistently competitive prices. They count on our friendly and knowledgeable advisors.
They rely on our dependable and expansive depot network and fleet of tankers to reach every corner of the UK, delivering essential fuel, lubricants and complimentary products time and again.
The successful applicant would be required to lead, manage and develop a team to maximise the sales potential of existing customers and use proactive selling techniques to extend customer base. To work in a team that aims to satisfy the needs and expectations of Certas Energy’s customers in a professional, responsive and effective manner.
- Coordinate the team’s sales targets, volume growth and customer retention. Maximising opportunities to enhance business profitability,
- Key focus on maintaining and improving customer base,
- Provide first line support to the sales team with all customer queries and complaints,
- Coordination of the teams sales drive and performance whilst adhering to company policies and procedures and legislative requirements,
- Working closely with the Regional Manager to ensure sales, transport and services performances are maintained at all times,
- Liaise with the line manager on targets and performance levels communicating details to the team,
- To proactively prospect new customers in accordance with line management guidelines in order to increase business within your region,
- To maximise the sales, margin and product KPI opportunity present from all sales calls in line with targets and the company sales approach;
- To deliver effective customer service in a polite and professional manner to retain and develop existing business/customer base;
- To ensure that all interactions are compliant with current legislation and internal processes/standards;
- To ensure the accurate entry of all data on to company systems;
- To understand the products and services available to the Customer.
Experience & Knowledge
- Excellent communication skills;
- Commercial awareness with a strong, proven background;
- Ability to build a portfolio and develop new sales;
- Strong influencing/negotiation skills;
- Highly motivated;
- Account management skills;
- Financial understanding;
- Performance management skills;
- Competent with Microsoft office Outlook, Word, Excel and CRM’s would be an advantage.
- Ability to motivate a team;
- Uncapped Commission
- Pension Scheme
- Holiday Buy & Sell Scheme
- Vodafone Discounts
- Lubricants Discounts
- Kids Pass Discount (50% off attractions)
- Aspire Private Sales (up to 70% off retail prices)
We work as one team, making our energy expertise and outstanding service count for all our customers.
Job Reference Number :