Jun 30, 2017
Closing Date :
Jul 28, 2017
STOCK ACCOUNTANT - LARBERT
We currently have a vacancy for a Stock Accountant within the Stock Accounting team at our Larbert office.
- Providing OTIF service and take ownership of bulk stock accounting issues, identifying potential problems and suggesting / implementing solutions.
- Ensure that the correct bulk stock accounting data is captured and maintained on the system at all times
- Identify, determine and implement ways of continuously improving processes.
- Be aware of and understand the departmental and business targets; and the role that you play in their delivery.
- Responsibility and management of all bulk stock reconciliations and analysis.
- Building good relationships both internally and externally to ensure the desired levels of customer service are met.
- Complete annual appraisals with each direct report, including a half yearly review.
- Ensure effective communication with the team by holding monthly meetings / 1:1s.
- The job holder recognises the role team work has in the Company’s success and contributes to this through displaying enthusiasm, co-operation and flexibility; treating others the way they would wish to be treated.
- Fully qualified accountant –2 years PQE.
- Strong accounting and analytical skills.
- Experience of leading and managing a large team.
- Experience in a commercial, high volume, multi site environment.
- Experience in stock accounting and/or business analyst role.
- Advanced system skills including Excel.
- A good level of commercial acumen, coupled with a hands-on, positive attitude.
The successful candidate will be offered the position on Certas Energy terms and conditions of employment.
If you would like to join us at Certas Energy, please click "Apply now" below.
If you are a current Certas Energy colleague and you are interested in this vacancy, please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference number 7002.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified within 2 weeks after the closing date. If you are not contacted, you should assume that you have not been shortlisted.
The closing date for this role is 28th July 2017.
Certas Energy Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Job Reference Number :