Certas Energy is fully accredited to the following national and international standards:
- ISO9001 – This international standard defines the criteria required for a quality management system. This is all about putting in place processes that ensure that customers receive good quality products and services that consistently meet their expectations.
- ISO14001 – This international standard defines the criteria required for an environmental management system. This standard requires companies to put in place process to identify their environmental impacts, to measure them, and commit to a continuous improvement programme. Certification to this standard gives stakeholders assurances that a company is aware of and committed to reducing its environmental impact.
- OHSAS 18001 – This is an international standard that specifies the criteria for an occupational health and safety management system. Certification to OHSAS18001 provides assurances to stakeholders that a company has identified the risk to its staff and external staff, and put in place measures to manage and reduce those risks.
- ISO50001 – This international standard specifies the criteria for an energy management system that identifies significant energy uses within an organisation and puts in place processes to measure and reduce that energy use. Not only does this demonstrate a commitment to reducing carbon emissions, but also the overall energy demand of a business.
- ISRS (International Sustainability Rating System) – ISRS is a proprietary system developed by DNV-GL It is an overarching standard that encompasses not only health and safety, but also environmental and quality. It has a total of 15 processes covering such topics as Human Resources as well as Risk Identification, Control and Monitoring. Following the criteria in ISRS, a business can develop processes that achieve the necessary requirements of ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001, meaning that the benefits to customers of each of those standards all apply.