Win a Winter Survival Kit Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
2. This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Entries must be received by 23:59 GMT on the last day of each month of December 2018, January 2019 and February 2019. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
4. Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5. To enter, fill in your details as directed on the webpage for this competition.
6. All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on or before the 5th working day of January 2019, February 2019 and March 2019 respectively. The first entry drawn will be the winner.
7. The prize for the winner is a Certas Energy Winter Survival Kit. Including hazard triangle, torch, spare batteries, emergency charger, high vis vest, first aid kit, emergency foil blanket, hand warmers, beanie hat, gloves and tea flask.
8. Winter Survival Kit product images shown are for illustrative purposes and subject to change.
9. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
10 The winners will be notified via email by the 10th working day of January 2019, February 2019 and March 2019 respectively. The winner must claim their prize within 30 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
12. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
13. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter is Certas Energy UK Limited, 302 Bridgewater Place, Birchwood, Warrington, Cheshire, WA3 6XG.
15. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.